RenaiDreamProject!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Renai Dream Project! I hope everyone enjoys this project and makes the best of it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Replacement/Cover Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayuna

Ayuna

Replacement/Cover Thread Empty
PostSubject: Replacement/Cover Thread   Replacement/Cover Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 am

This is for whoever needs to be covered for in a single or whoever needs to be replaced or graduate T^T I hate graduations...

Just say who you are, what single you are in and then yea. someone can cover for you XD I'd prefer if someone who wasnt IN that single covered because this way you dont hear to many of the same voices haha.

GRADUATIONS: If you need to graduate, tell me what group and who you were and then we will replace you. now, if you need to graduate the whole PROJECT, we will hold a graduation song for you ^^

just reply here if you have questions or need a cover/be replaced
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/renaidreamproject

PostSubject: Re: Replacement/Cover Thread   Replacement/Cover Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 am

I am so sorry, I didn't check any of my karaoke groups recently.
Is it too late to record what I have to record?
Back to top Go down
Ayuna

Ayuna

PostSubject: Re: Replacement/Cover Thread   Replacement/Cover Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 am

This is a no deadline project so dont worry ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/renaidreamproject
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement/Cover Thread   Replacement/Cover Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement/Cover Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RenaiDreamProject! :: Member Chat :: Randomness!!-
Jump to: